Oakland 1st Friday BMG Pop--up

As you may or may not know, for the past few years I've been deeply involved in the developement of a brand of site-specific temporary gallery spaces created and curated for various art and cutural events.  I called this project the Branches Mobile Gallery, as a continuation of Branches Gallery that began in my loft appartment in Oakland's Jingletown distrtrict in 2009.  Last weekend I did my last event with the group and will be focusing on my studio and design practice while I continue to let my back heal and enjoy living slowly and thinking deeply and enjoying life until the apocalypse comes.  Here's a couple shots from our pop-up at last Friday's Oakland Art Murmur.

 


                                      




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions Of A Mid Career Artist