Full time Artist


I love global economic meltdowns. Fuels artistic angst and provides lots of time to channel said angst. God I'm so angst filled.
Take a look at a bunch of digital representations of objects that have marks on them that I made that could be construed as being "new" pieces of artwork here.
Sometimes I pray for death. Of Kim Jung Il.
Not really.
Anyway.
The picture above is called "Sex in Space-Just What We Need". I made it one night while watching a Discovery Chanel show about astronauts and apparently astronauts need nookie too so the guys at NASA figured out a double body suit deal that lets an amorous couple overcome the difficulties posed by zero gravity and, um, take care of business, so to speak. To the tune of a couple hundred million bucks.
And I thought,
Great, good for them.
And I drew-painted this picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions Of A Mid Career Artist